Archives are the corporate memory of the institution. Included are the business and operational records of the College that are no longer actively in use in offices throughout the institution. The materials available here must also be either of continuing administrative, legal, or historical importance. Archives provide institutional researchers with documentation on :
- past policy, procedures, and documentation of official activities on behalf of the college.
- activities of administrators, staff , faculty - includes personal papers of retired or deceased administrators, faculty, and staff who have been part of the Evergreen Community.
- academic and leisure education programs - includes program histories.
- student academic work and student organizatons - includes examples of individual and student group academic work and the corporate records of campus student organizations.
- The Nisqually Delta Association Archives - the archives of the organization dedicated to preserving the last remaining non-industrialized river delta in Washington State.
- The Washington State Folklife Council Project Archive - Through the use of photographs, video and audio tapes documents a variety of Washington State resident creators of folk arts and crafts.
- Chicano Archives - a collection of folk art and culture focusing on Chicano culture.
- Peoples of Washington - a cultural research collection which grew out of research by Sid White and Pat Matheny-White into the diversity of Washington State's population.
- Washington Worm Growers Association
Geoduck Archives News of the Moment Headlines