The Evergreen State College
Archives & Special Collections
Series: External Research Works on The Evergreen State College
SubSeries : Masters and Doctoral Theses :
- Flor, Robert Francis. Student Satisfaction Related to Congruence Between
Personality Orientation and College Environment. Dissertation: Doctor
of Philosophy. Eugene: University of Oregon, Graduate School and Department
of Higher Education, December 1978.
- Hernandez, Melba Jean. Testing the Theory of Student Mobilization : Student
Influence on Two Policy Decisions at One College Campus. Dissertation:
Doctor of Education. Seattle: University of Washington, College of Education,
- Rosenzweig, Joy S. The Evergreen State College: "No Carbon Copy
of Other State Institutions". Claremont, Ca.: Claremont Graduate
School, Center for Educational Studies, 1997 (also Chapter 7 in Kliewer, Joy
S. Rosenzweig. The Innovative Campus: Nurturing the Distinctive Learning
Environment. Phoenix: Oryx Press, 1999.
- Stevens, William H., III. The Philosophical and Political Origins of
The Evergreen State College. Dissertation: Doctor of Philosophy. Seattle:
University of Washington, College of Education, July 1983.
Series: Biographical Works on TESC Citizens by Non-TESC citizens
- Lineham, Tom, Louise Rae Williams: Her Life and Work, 1947-2004. Olympia, Wa. 2010