4 ways you can get involved
There are four ways that you can play a role: Give, Attend, Tell your Story and Encourage others to get Involved.
- Give to the Evergreen Annual Fund. Why not make your gift a multiple of 40 this year? Give now online.
- Give to a scholarship fund. Certain funds are eligible to be matched dollar for dollar. You can double the impact of your contribution. Find out how.
- Give to support capital needs. We are focusing now on an endowed fund that will keep our Center for Creative & Applied Media (CCAM) up to date in perpetuity. Give now online.
- Leave something to Evergreen in your will. We can help you create your own unique legacy through a planned gift. Learn more.
- Attend a Traveling Seminar or other event in your area. Visit the list of events to find one and register.
- Attend ‘Return to Evergreen’ in May 2012, a three-day celebration of learning involving our extended family of alumni, friends, faculty, staff and students past and present. Find out more.
- Attend other events on campus, such as the Unsoeld Seminar or the Longhouse holiday art fair. Events will be posted on our website as confirmed.
- Attend Art of Living, our annual fundraising auction featuring student, faculty and alumni artwork. Find out more and register to attend.
3. Tell your story
- Visit an academic program and talk to current students about the impact that Evergreen had on you. Contact our Alumni Programs office to find out how.
- Go to our website and join one of our alumni directories: Evergreen Alumni Entrepreneurs Association or our Evergreen Authors Directory.
- Tell your story to a prospective Greener you know who is thinking about attending.
- Share your Evergreen memories with others by joining the Evergreen LinkedIn group or liking us on Facebook.
4. Encourage others to get involved
- Talk to people you know that love Evergreen – parents of students, alumni, friends in the community, current students, former and current faculty and staff – about what’s happening this year and let them know how they can get involved. Invite them to join you at an event in your area.
- Ask someone you know to make a donation to support the college at give.evergreen.edu.
Share Your Pride
Here's a small graphic you can place into your email signature. Celebrate with us and help us tell the story, every time you send a message. Use the tools in your email program / client to make the signature a link to the 40th Web pages or add the web address: http://www.evergreen.edu/40
The graphic mark for Evergreen's 40th Anniversary consists of a rounded square, containing the number 40, and "the evergreen state college" in a stacked configuration, assembled to represent early typographic designs found in the Evergreen Archives. Use this graphic on your web page, or in other digital applications at small sizes. For a larger version or a version created for use in print, contact us.
Want to know more? Contact us.