"SIX MONTHS WITH SHAKESPEARE"
A Two-Quarter Coordinated Studies Program
with Rudy Martin and Kirk Thompson
Fall and Winter 1996-97
THE COLLEGE CATALOG
IS WRONG ABOUT ADMISSION TO THIS PROGRAM - IT'S EASY:
- The program is open to students at all levels - freshman,
sophomore, junior, senior (and to both continuing students and transfers).
- The prodecure is simple: just show the faculty an academic
paper you've written, or an Evergreen faculty evaluation that says you
have solid reading and writing skills.
- You can locate the faculty in their offices, by phone,
or on e-mail.
- Rudy Martin: Lab II, Room 2253, (360) 66-6000, ext. 6009;
- Kirk Thompson: Lab II, Room 2269,(360) 866-6000, ext.
- The "hot links" below will give you extensive
information about the program!