Final Presentations

We will start final presentations in week five. You may start choosing a date well in advance so we will not have too many presentations in one day. Check the Spring syllabus, pick a date and email Raul asap. We have already started scheduling presentations. Your email requests will be posted here.

From: "Walker, John" <walkjo10@evergreen.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:50:47 -0700
To: "Nakasone, Raul" <NakasonR@evergreen.edu>
Subject: my conference/evalutation date

Hello this is JP Walker, I was wondering if tuesday, 12 at 2:00 pm will be a good time and date for the coference and eval. Please email me at walkjo10@evergreen.edu. thank you.

From: Anthony Herness <aherness@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:37:00 -0700
To: Raul Nakasone <nakasonr@evergreen.edu>
Subject: Hola Raul

Hola Raul. Como estas? He decidido a presentar la proxima martes, porque no puedo prestar manana la computadora que estoy usando para mi presentacion. Entonces creo que es mejor que yo lo presento mi presentacion martes con todo mi informacion. Si hay unas problemas, por favor me puedas escribir o llamar gracias.
Cuidate

Anthony

From: June Holliday <rainboweaver7@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:23:07 -0700
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>
Subject: [heritage] presentation

 namaste,

 I would like to present on May 29th, a Tuesday. My presentation is about my journey this year exploring intuition, healing, alternative communities, spanish, sound healing, and meditation.

 June Holliday

From: Blake <blakevi@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 13:19:00 -0700
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>
Subject: [heritage] presentation time

Would it be possible to do my presentation on the 31st?

Blake Viola

From: Dylan Jordan <djordan@wrems.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:23:24 -0700
To: <nakasonr@evergreen.edu>
Subject: Final Presentation

Raul,

  Hi!  I looked at the presentation schedule and saw that today did not have many people signed up to give presentations.  I would like to give my presentation today if that is possible.  I have been helping work on builiding a Regional Health Care Coalition.  The basis of the coalition is disaster preparedness.  Anyone is welcome to come if they are interested.

Dylan Jordan

From: "Shadrick, Amanda" <shaama25@evergreen.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:37:51 -0700
To: "Nakasone, Raul" <NakasonR@evergreen.edu>
Subject: RE: Presentations

Raul,

I would like to give my presentation on the 5th of june.

Can you let me know if his date is alright?

Thanks,

Denise

From: Machree Mckenna <wildginger777@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 02:29:59 -0700
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>
Subject: [heritage] Final Presentation :herbs and womens health  6/7/07

i would like to present on thursday june 7th.  i am still planning my
presentation but one of the things i have learned a lot about this year is
herbal medicine, female cycles and anatomy.  i thought a little
informational workshop would be interesting for y'all.  ill be sure to
mention some herbs that help men too.  thankyou.    -Machree Mckenna

From: Katherine Beatty <bekittenbe@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 16:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>
Subject: [heritage] Re: Presentations

Hello,

I would like to request a presentation date sometime on June 7th. I couldn't tell what time the other presentations were on that day but anytime works for me. My presentation will conclude my school years' study on Music Education, history, culture/Pop culture, production techniques, and experiences. I am interested in using the overhead Projector and screen, which I think will probablly already be available to the class, but need to know if I need to set up arrangements to use it. Please respond when possible. Thank you.

Katherine Beatty

Play dates for Asian Impressions Episode 1 and 2
Wednesday 5/9/2007, 11:00 AM, Channel 22
Thursday 5/17/2007, 2:00 PM, Channel 22
Saturday 5/19/2007, 10:00 PM, Channel 22
Monday 5/21/2007, 2:30 PM, Channel 22
Tuesday 5/22/2007, 10:30 PM, Channel 22
Tuesday 5/29/2007, 10:30 PM, Channel 22
Thursday 6/7/2007, 12:30 PM, Channel 22
Saturday 6/9/2007, 9:30 PM, Channel 22
by Jon Ramos
Heritage student

From: casey coty <cotayk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:40:52 -0700
To: <nakasonr@evergreen.edu>
Subject: presentations

Hey Raul,

I would like to schedule a presentation for whatever date is still
available, send a message out to the list serv to see if anyone would like
to attend and possibly have some dialogue after the presentation.  Could you
remind me how to send emails out to the rest of the students in the program?
  Thanks, see you soon.

Casey

From: Victoria Knott <victoria1087@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 07:37:55 -0700
To: <NakasonR@evergreen.edu>
Subject: RE: Heritage-down to the wire-presentations

Raul- hey thanks for emailing me back so soon. i looked at the schedule and
i would like to present on monday, june 5th after sherri and melissa. if for
some reason not, then wednesday the 7th would also work. thank you very much
and have a great weekend.     victoria

From: piglit hammy <piglit2@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 20:37:16 +0000
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>

Lauren Valley would like to present on May 29, I believe that is a tuesday.
thank you,
  Lauren

From: Sherri Anderson <dangrigatown@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>
Subject: [heritage] Sherri and Melissa's presentation

Hello everyone!

Melissa and I are putting together a Power Point presentation on the Peru gathering of indigenous elders from North, Central and South America on the spring equinox.

We'd like to present on June 5th.  Hope to see you there!
Sherri and Melissa

From: Justin Kidulson <jaydude@mindless.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 13:09:03 -0500
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>
Subject: [heritage] no drumming this week

hello Heritage,  I just wanted to let you all know that I will not be drumming in class this week, at all. I have some legal issues that need dealing with.  Also, I would like to do my presentation Thursday of week eight, May 17th.  This will be an oral presentation of what I have been studying this year: (in a nut shell)  music theory, music compostion, performance art, and community studies, through percussion. The presentation will be followed by a performace in Red Square that will be done on June 13th during eval week.  Thanks~!

Justin

From: Bradford Spurr <bradfordspurr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 09:18:19 -0700
To: <nakasonr@evergreen.edu>
Subject: RE: final presentation

Hey Raul,
   I'd like to give my final presentation on May 29th at 2pm if that slot or
any other slot that afternoon is open, let me know if this works. thanks,
bradford

From: Ryan Hitchcock <tyrannosaurus.debt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:53:12 -0700
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>
Subject: [heritage] A Sketch Comedy Show (My final presentation)

ATTN: CO-LEARNERS!

On Friday, May 18th, at 7:00pm, the Evergreen State College's Recital
Hall will host The FACE's latest festival of shenanigans, "The Aramark
Exxon-Mobil XBOX360 FACE Sketch Comedy Show, Presented by Mountain Dew
Code Red".  It's a perfect blend of advertising and entertainment, as
we make you laugh while pointing out the dire necissity for products
you didn't even know you needed!  Also, it's totally free!

Written by: Ryan Hitchcock, Matt Olson, Miguel Pineda, Jens Hauge,
Hunter Jeffries, & Zak Nelson

With an no-star cast consisting of (in order of appearance): Matt
Parrish, Amanda Stauffer, Miguel Pineda, Brittany Stonesifer, Hunter
Jeffries, Zak Nelson, Johann Holter-Mehren, Ryan Hitchcock, & Corbin
Smith

Directed by: Venu Mattraw

OTHER EVENTS, TOO:

The Evergreen Spontaneity Club is presenting two improv theatre shows
in Lecture Hall one, with two more later yet to be announced.

Show #1: IMPROV WAR!!!
Two teams of improvisors face off in the octagon (rather, rectangular
stage) in a series of grueling (but fun!) scenes and games.  Come
laugh your butt off.
FRIDAY, MAY 4TH 9:00PM
$1 SUGGESTED DONATION

Show #2: Harold
The improvisors create a long-form series of scenes using only free
association derived from a single audience suggestion.  Like a sketch
comedy show with no costumes or props!
FRIDAY, MAY 11TH 9:00PM
$1 SUGGESTED DONATION

Hope to see you there!

-Ryan

From: "Farrell, Andrew" <farand17@evergreen.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 15:01:26 -0700
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>
Subject: [heritage] Andy Farrell Presentation

Hello fellow heritagers,
My project this year was to gather information about my ancestry and then study the history that surrounded them. I have compiled my work into a binder that I can share with my family and friends.  If you are interested I will present my work on Tuesday May 29th at 1pm.
Andy Farrel

From: Bridgid McGrath <asighonawhim@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:10:27 -0700
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>
Subject: [heritage] Final presentation

Hello fellow Heritagers. I will do my final presentation on Thursday,
May 31st. I intend to lead an Authentic movement demo, as well as give
a few other dance/movement and art therapy demonstrations. See you
there
peace
bridgid

Thanks to all who listened to my presentation today- I am sorry if it

sounded a bit choppy! I look forward to hearing more about what everyone has
been working on... Have a wonderful day!

Give peace and love,
Lindsey Booth

From: kayla fowler <pumpkinjelly64@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:23:00 -0700 (PDT)
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>

Hi everyone-
If possible, I would like to do my presentation May 24
at 1pm in the cedar room. Please let me know if I
should pick a different time due to conflict.

Also, as of next week (probably friday, may 4) some
art that i've been working on for my project will be
exhibited in the sem II cafe... stop by and check it
out!

thanks---
k. simone fowler

From: <kqtea@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:04:35 -0700
To: <nakasonr@evergreen.edu>
Subject: Re: [heritage] Presentations

I am so sorry, I looked at my calendar wrong, the date that I would actually
like would be May 24th at 1 PM.

Kyong Queyquep

Kelly Fitzpatrick <kellyefitz3@yahoo.com> wrote:

hello all,
i looked at the schedule for presentations but could not figure out how to
put my name on a date and time.
soooooooooo......

i would like to do my final presentation on May 10th at 1pm

can anyone help me figure out how to do that?
kelly

From: <jon1@thesuperhwy.com>
Date: 28 Apr 2007 16:57:17 -0700

Below is the result of your email form.
Submitted by jon1@thesuperhwy.com

Sent_By: Jon Ramos
Requests_Comments: My name is Jon and am requesting presentation time at 2PM on May 31 to show my second episode of Asian Impressions for your review.  Thanks

From: Ryan Hitchcock <tyrannosaurus.debt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:00:32 -0700
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>

Heeeeey, classmates/faculty!-

I would very much like for the sketch show that I have been working so
very hard on these past two quarters (writing, acting, designing &
painting sets, flyering, music production) to be my final
presentation.  It's on Friday, May 18th in the Recital Hall.  I also
have improv shows coming up with the Spontaneity Club on this Friday,
May 4th and Friday, May 11th in Lecture Hall I, as well as two more
shows later in the quarter and occasional impromptu improv
performances with other members of the group at Open Mic Nights at the
HCC on Tuesdays (which go from 7:30 to 11:00, I believe.  We'll try to
get up on there as early as we can).  If absolutely none of these
dates work for our faculty, then I will set up a presentation date and
hopefully be able to get some of the improv squad together to perform
a scene or two and maybe a handful of my sketches.  Please get back to
me while presentation real estate is still available.

-Ryan Hitchcock

From: <kqtea@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:33:30 -0700
To: <nakasonr@evergreen.edu>

I do like to have my presentation 17 may 130 pm
Kyonghui Queyquep

From: j minor <rebishka57@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:23:39 -0700 (PDT)
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>

Dear Classmates:

My mind is in such a fuddle lately with all that has been going on, I am not sure if I signed up for time to give my presentation.

If I have done so forgive me for redoing it. If not here is what I would like:

The present on May 29th at 2pm.

Hope this is not in conflict with anyone else. If so please advise me and I will try to accomodate.

Sincerely,

JoAnn Minor

From: Kelly Fitzpatrick <kellyefitz3@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:07:33 -0700
To: Heritage <heritage@lists.evergreen.edu>
Subject: [heritage] final presentations

hello all,
i looked at the schedule for presentations but could not figure out how to
put my name on a date and time.
soooooooooo......

i would like to do my final presentation on May 10th at 1pm

can anyone help me figure out how to do that?
kelly

Sent_By: Jon Ramos
Requests_Comments: Regarding presentations
I would like to present my second episode of Asian Impressions, the work I have been doing on that particular show.  The day in question is May 31, if that melds nicely to the presentation schedule.
Sincerely, Jon
Referring_URL: http://www.evergreen.edu/faculty/nfaculty.htm
recipient: nakasonr

From: Skye Forte <ivegot_italmost@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:39:19 +0000
To: <nakasonr@evergreen.edu>
Subject: presentation date request

I'm requesting the date of June 7 at 2pm to present my year's accumulation of material from fall of 2006 to spring of 2007.

Thank you,
Tiffany Forte

Hello, My name is Casey Blanchard, I am requesting to do my presentation Thursday May 31st around 1 pm in the Cedar Room.