YMCA of Grays Harbor
The YMCA is a community service organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
To be the premier family and youth serving and suppoting agency and "hub" of community activity and collaboration.
- To offer quality health, fitness and recreation programs for people of all ages and abilities that meet needs of youth, adults and families.
- To motivate to take personal responsibility for their health by making positive life-style changes.
- To strengthen families in all stages of their lives with a focus on improving family relationships.
- To offer programs for youth that promote the development of leadership and confidence and to stimulate self-awareness, enhance self-esteem and to prepare for a more complete citizenship.
- To be assertive in fulfilliong member and community needs through programs and facilities.
- To provide opportunities for volunteer service and participation; to be more informative and interactive.
YMCA Membership Benefits
We offer many YMCA memberships to suit each individual or family's need. A membership allows unlimited use of our facility and lower program fees. Activities include with a membership are Walking Class, Target Training, Stretch Plus, Zumba, Abs Class, Pilates, Spinning, Yoga, Circuit Training, Fitness orientation,Water Aerobics, Hydrofit, Open Swim, Open Gym, Racquetball Courts, Computer Library, Clubhouse, Goldberg Family Discovery Center, Strength Training, Flexability and Cardio Equipment.
- swim lessons, swim team, water fitness classes, lifeguard and Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Courses, Saturday Morning Kayaking and Do the Birthday Splash! (birthday parties)
- Y's Kids Program, Before and After School Programs, Y Busytown/Nursery
- Personal Training, Fitness Classes, and Adult Sports
Youth & Teen
-Youth Enrichment Programs, Youth Sports, Y Kids' Club, Youth and Government, Discovery Center and Dances/Late Nights
-Camp, Family Camp and Resident Camp
-Senior Companion and Volunteer Opportunities
2500 Simpson Avenue, Hoquiam, WA 98550 • telephone: 360.537.9622