——– Chapter 1
3. Change and Grades: Week 3 folder
4. The Programming Process:
——- Teach dogs, us, computers?
——- Why? Know, Do, Believe: Strength and anchor
——- How will you write your programs?
——- Reading Code: No if or while
——- Change: Bottom Up- Code to English
——- Top Down
5. The IF statement: Review
——- the key work, the condition, the brackets, the semi-colon
——- code to English: Grade program
——- && and || (And and Or) Examples. Avoid nesting
——- Extra: else ??
——- Hard Part!! Where to go next. Finger as Pointer
6. Read Code: IF
7. The Movie Program and The Decision Table
8. Coding and Decision Table Work Time
9. The History of Computers
——– Tubes, Transistors, IC, LSI
——– How do you make computers faster?
——– Rat in a Maze
——– Future? The S curve
10. Hardware vs Software: Limits?
11. Tutee: Programming, Tutor: Very undeveloped, Tool?
——— FrugalFreedom template, Personal Finance and Exponential Growth
——— Have more time AND money
12. Tic Tac Toe
13. Seminar: Have your notes and preparation handy
——- Law of Accelerating Returns and a Jigsaw Puzzle
14. The While Loop
——— Count with While
——— End on user input
15. Read Code: Competency
16. Number Guess Program
18. To Do List
19. Work Time. Get a start