You can find the Week 5 Calendar page using the link above.
- Monday’s Lecture begins promptly at 8:45 in Lecture Hall 4. Come prepared with questions from Problem Sets and Quizzes that you are having difficulty with.
- Bring your ruler and protractor with you to Monday’s Lecture/Seminar (Sem 2 E2105, 10:15 am or 1 pm) and Physics Lab (Lab 1 2046, 10 am or 1 pm).
- Monday’s Physics Lab will continue and extend Physics Lab 6 from Week 4. Look over that lab in preparation, and practice the relevant calculations.
- Tuesday begins promptly at 8:30 with a Quiz on Week 4 material.
- Tuesday’s Math Lab will have you explore some of the open ended questions you’re encountered before (review your notes) as well as some new investigations.
- Tuesday’s Open Workshop in Sem 2 E2105 has been extended from 1:00 – 3:00 to give you more time for exam preparation.
- Wednesday’s EXAM begins promptly at 9 am in Sem 2 E2105. See post above for more info.
- Thursday’s mandatory class meeting begins promptly at 9:30 am in Sem 2 A2105; bring your working materials.