- You can find a version of the polygons handout from Thursday’s Wrap here.
- There were a number of great questions generated in that session. You should investigate whichever strike your interest.
- In particular, you should play around, make some measurements, do some calculations, etc. to investigate whether you can find:
- a pattern in the total enclosed angle (or the angle per side) as related to the number of sides; in other words find a(n), the angle a as a function of side number n
- a pattern in the area of the polygon as related to the number of sides, in other words, find A(n), the area A as a function of side number n.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink