Due February 12th
- (3 points) Graphic mailer. Using Tcl and Tk, devise a graphical front-end
to the UNIX mail. This system is to compose mail and sendit. I'd love to get
some e-mail that was mailed from here(I'm at firstname.lastname@example.org). You'll be
given points based on the functionality and look and feel of the mailer.
- (2) Front end to a Unix command. Using Tcl and Tk create a graphical
interface to it. It would be nice if it worked. 1 point for user interface design only...
- (3) Random sentences. Write your Perl program for random sentences in Tcl.
- (3) Kitchen Timer. User can enter an amount of time into a text entry widget, which then counts down and beeps(or does something interesting) when the timeis up. (Hint: one way to do it is to use the "after" command.)
- (2) Stop Light. Make some kind of user interface that turns green, yellow, red, etc.
- (3) Hey, yet another web browser. Using Tk design the user interface for a web browser. Don't worry about functionality .. yet.
- (4) Self Modifying Interface. Using Tcl and Tk design a web browser that modifies itself in some interesting way(s). One way might be to have a button that says "Randomly change my color"; another way to do it would be to have parts of the interface change themselves after some time had elapsed.