Concepts of Computing, Section II
Back to course page
Create a web site that includes these features:
- More than one page (more than one .html file)
- At least one link within a page ("back to top" is acceptable)
- At least one link from one of your pages to another
- At least one link from one of your pages to another site
- Every page has a link to the same external stylesheet, that controls
the appearance of all the pages
- The external stylesheet
- A second, alternative external stylesheet that provides a different appearance
to your site
You are strongly encouraged to
- Use the class attribute in your
pages and refer to the classes you define in your stylesheets.
Your evaluation will be based on using these features correctly.
All other features are optional. You are not required to use images or tables.
A text-only site is acceptable.
You are encouraged to create a site that is useful, informative,
entertaining, attractive, etc. However your evaluation will not be
based heavily on the content of your pages. The most inporant thing
is to have an identifiable theme and a unifying appearance
Back to top
Jon Jacky, email@example.com