HOW OUR STUDENTS DESCRIBE OUR PROGRAMS

FROM FORMER LEARNERS

Evan, like many other former students, have been visiting us through the years after graduating. Evan only took our program during his Evergreen experience and it may be interesting to you to find out what he has been doing since graduating in 2003. It is quite a remarkable young life developing to his full potential.

From: Evan Hastings [mailto:evan.hastings@gmail.com]
Sent: Tue 3/15/2011 12:06
To: Peterson, Yvonne; Peterson, Gary; Nakasone, Raul
Subject: Follow-up

Raul, Yvonne and Gary,

Nice to see you last week! Here are the links for what I'm upto:

   - Gender Shadow- http://gendershadow.blogspot.com/
   - Pedagogy and Theatre of the Oppressed Conference-
   http://www.ptoweb.org/
   - My blog- http://evanhastings.blogspot.com/
   - Teacher training in Boston- http://gapclosing.blogspot.com/

I'm looking forward to returning to Olympia to present Gender Shadow again
for Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
I'll be presenting 4pm-6pm on Friday April 1st (room yet to be determined).

--
Evan Hastings
phone: 617-319-9372