- Potluck – bring something good
- PNW Group presentation
- Interactive year-end review
- LOL Jeopardy Game
- Final name game
- Class photo
- Sign up for eval conferences
- Turn in final papers and portfolios
Recommended readings – to encourage you to keep thinking about the present as the remains of the past.
The Case for Reparations by Ta Nehisi Coates. Altantic Monthly – 10 part discussion of persistent historical outcomes connected to slavery in the U.S.
Obama Skirts the Law by Karen Tumulty. Washington Post – the president’s subversion of congressional checks on his power in connection with the Bergdahl affair.
Spring Class ScheduleMon 12-3pm – B1105 – Writing Group Thurs 12-5pm – Lib 1540 – Seminar, Progress Reports Fri 1-5pm – B1105 – Film Series: The Wire
- Untitled February 20, 2015
- Class Photo June 7, 2014
- LOL Finale June 4, 2014
- LOL Class Schedule Wks 8-10 May 20, 2014
- Tasks for Wk 4 plus Portfolio preview April 17, 2014
- Research Tasks for Week 3 April 14, 2014
- Spring Seminar Assignments April 14, 2014
- Research Tasks for Week 2 April 4, 2014
- Spring Quarter Readings March 15, 2014
- Spring Plans March 7, 2014