Week 4 Calendar page and miscellaneous announcements
- The Week 4 Calendar page is available with Reading Assignments and reading tips; check back for links to Problem Sets.
- In the Week 4 Calendar page, you’ll see a redesigned layout; we hope this new format is more usable (we welcome your feedback).
- Week 4 is the first full week with our new schedule:
- The Week 3 Problem Set is due online Sat. Jan. 25 by 11:59 pm;
- The Week 3 Reflection is due online Sun. Jan. 26 by noon;
- All Reading Assignments should be completed by (and brought with you in a format you can annotate to) Monday’s Lecture & Lecture/Seminar;
- Bring your flash cards to Monday’s Lecture;
- Physics Lecture is from 8:45 – 9:45 in Lecture Hall 4;
- Morning Physics Lab is 10:00 – noon in Lab 1 2046 and morning Lecture/Seminar is 10:15 – noon in Sem 2 E2105; Afternoon Physics Lab is 1:00 – 3:00 in Lab 1 2046 and afternoon Lecture/Seminar is 1:00 – 2:45 in Sem 2 E2105;
- The Quiz (on Week 3 Material) will begin promptly at 8:30 am on Tuesday in the CAL.
- For some of you, the grace period on your WebAssign account has run out. You will need to complete your purchase of WebAssign in order to submit your assignments. If you need assistance, contact Krishna immediately.
- Remember that to view/use the Discussion Forums and the Resource Postings area, you will need to log in to this blog itself; use the Log In link (second under Meta in the navigation bar to the right).
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink