Some special items to note
- No class on Monday (Memorial Day)
- Reading Response and Reflections are due Monday at 6pm rather than Sunday
- The Assignments & Assessments Checklist with Program Activities Log is Due Tuesday at 8:30. Please see the Week 8 Calendar page for Thursday May 22 if you need the handout passed out in class.
- Tuesday at 8:30 am is Quiz 7 on Week 8 material in Lecture Hall 5. We will have a lecture from 9 – 10 on the pre-calculus reading. We’ll start the Math Lab at 10:15 in the CAL.
- Individual Quiz 6 revisions are due Tuesday and must be entirely complete, correct, and with clear reasoning for each problem. See the Week 8 calendar page to get a copy of the individual quiz revision.
You can find the Quiz 6 Revision Version at the Week 8 Calendar page.
On this Wednesday May 21st of week 8 we will NOT have a physics lab. We will have an all-class group quiz revision and solutions posting in A2105 followed by an all-class lecture/seminar/question/problem session also in A2015. Please re-read Ch 6.1 and Ch 6.5 before class!
Both groups meet in A2015 at on Wednesday May 21st at 8:30 for class from 8:30 until 12:00.
The prompts for this week’s essay responses are from the program syllabus, and direct you to provide examples with specific details about how you have:
- Improved habits for achieving success in future work especially in math and science,
- Developed increasingly sophisticated skills for learning from text and a variety of other resources.
You can find the Quiz 5 Revision Version at the week 7 Calendar page.