- Confidence Intervals, Sampling, Estimation, Type I and Type II Errors
- Preliminary news (handout) about the Field Trip – April 20-24
- Brief Overview of Data Analysis Project – in class and see \\Orca\programs\qqmethods\Handouts\docs QQMdataAnalysisSpr2011PRELIM
See \\Orca\programs\qqmethods\Handouts\labs Week2TueRev
- Please remember to pay the Field Trip Assessment!
- by Tuesday, READ: Gotelli Ch. 4 key points: understanding null and alternative hypotheses, p-values, and confidence intervals; Gotelli, Ch. 5 focus on parametric analysis first and foremost, then Monte Carlo; Gotelli Ch. 6
- by Thursday, READ Dalgaard Ch. 3-4
- at end of Thursday Lab: Lab Report. hardcopy to Judy or upload to \\Orca\programs\qqmethods\Workspace\_hand-In\Wk2TueLabRev
- Lab Assignment, due Monday, April 11, 5 pm, to the moodle. The assignment is given in Wk2TueLabRev (see above).
- Week 2 Stats Assignment: by Thursday Week 2, in class. The key is posted here.