- Tuesday: Categorical Data and Chi Square. Slides here. For R: preview of Chi Square and data wrangling (recoding) in R. Slides to here. The second powerpoint also has preliminary schedule for Weeks 9, 10, and Evaluation Week/Graduation, and Thesis Presentations.
- Thursday (meet at 6pm in CAL): Carri LeRoy, guest lecture on Monte Carlo Methods; slides here. Immediately following Carri’s lecture (and before break) will be a short computer exercise in Monte Carlo Methods.
- Tuesday Lab: to be posted at \\Orca\programs\qqmethods\Handouts\Wk8Lab. There is NO R Assignment this week, only a short lab and lab report.
- Thursday Lab: available for you to work on your project(s).
- R: Sunday, May 15, 3-5pm, in CAL, Austen. Paul available “on demand” (email him – email@example.com).
- R: Monday, May 16, 4-6pm in CAL, Paul.
- Stats: Monday, May 9, 7-9pm, Kathleen, Lab I 3033 (just outside MES office)
- at QuaSR: see http://www.evergreen.edu/mathcenter/ or call (360) 867-5547 for stats consulting hours????
- R: Sunday, May 22, 3-5pm, in CAL, Austen.
- R: Monday, May 23, 4-6pm in CAL, Paul.
- by Tuesday, Gotelli Finish Ch. 11, Dalgaard Ch. 8, and review ch. 4.
- R Assignment from Week 7, due Monday, May 16, 9 pm, to the moodle
- Research Design Project: suggested milestone – your first draft is due Tuesday, May 17. Kathleen available for consult in Lab or email.
- Data Analysis Project: Your report and presentation to faculty is due NEXT WEEK (Thursday, May 26). Judy available for consult in Lab or email.
- Week 7 Lab Report: by Friday, May 20, 5pm, though you should be able to complete this on Tuesday in Lab. hardcopy to Judy in Lab or to her mailbox in Lab 1 (first floor) or upload to \\Orca\programs\qqmethods\Workspace\_hand-In\Wk8LabReports, or to moodle.